- Raw Almonds
- Fuji Apple
- A few slices of Mozzarella Cheese
Then at noon we headed to Pike St. Market in downtown Seattle. If you've never been, you have to go! It's the nation's oldest farmer's market, open everyday! It's famous for flying fish being thrown around, a few scenes from Sleepless in Seattle were filmed there, and it's home to the 1st Starbucks coffee. Besides the history, it's just loaded with produce, meats, cheeses, and all kinds of gifts...it's HUGE!!
We found the coolest Italian market that I've been in since I've been back from Italy, it was awesome!! Stuff you can't find anywhere, imported cheeses and meats, and tons of authentic ingredients.
So, my LUNCH looked like this:
- 1 artisan potato roll (fresh bread that was SO good, and all ingredients found in creation).
- Artichoke spread (artichoke hearts, eve, lemon juice, parmigiano-reggiano, s&p)
- Giant marinated white beans
- 1 Dolmade
- Fresh Chevre w/Basil (fresh homemade goat cheese and chopped up basil...whoa!)
- 1 Cappuccino