Thursday, January 13, 2011

IN THE RAW!

Ahhhhhh, back home in Southern California after 3 weeks in rainy Seattle.  I feel GREAT this morning after breakfast.  I bought everything at Trader Joe's last night.  A few slices of Ezekial 4:9 Bread (Cinnamon & Raisin) with Kerrygold butter, and a few slices of Raw Milk Cheddar Cheese.  The cheese is very mild for a raw milk cheese.  I tend to like mine a little more tangier, but this is good for those who've never experienced raw cheese.  Let me just say, if you've had real Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese before, then you've had raw cheese.  Real Parm-Reg comes from unpasteurized cow's milk.
I was reading up on all the healthful benefits of raw milk cheese, I'll never buy the other kind.  Loads more vitamins, plus CLA (conjugated linoleum acid) which speeds up weight loss.
Just make sure your Raw Cheese comes from a  reliable source, supermarket or specialty cheese store.

Trader Joe's Raw Milk Cheddar!

No comments:

Post a Comment